Closing of divestment of ZTC by TKH

Following the press release of 14 November 2019 of the divestment of 95% of the shares of Zhangjiagang Twentsche Cable Co. Ltd. (‘ZTC’), in Zhangjiagang (China) to Shanghai Electric Group Company Ltd. (‘Shanghai Electric’) in Shanghai (China) and the remaining 5% to ZTC's key management, TKH Group NV (‘TKH’) announces that the transfer of shares has taken place.

The turnover from the divested activities in 2018 totalled € 67.5 million with an EBITA of € 4.7 million and a workforce of 194 FTE.

Press release closing divestment ZTC

Latest news

Vlag
Half year results 2020
Read more
CEDD
TKH Airport Solutions acquires prestigious contract for Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport
Read more
Park Assist Nashville
Parking
Nashville International Airport Chooses Park Assist’s M4 Smart-Sensor System
Read more