In the telecommunications solutions segment we develop, produce and supply systems for basic outdoor infrastructure for telecommunications and CATV networks up to and including indoor home networking applications. The focus is on supplying systems accompanied by warranties that relieve our customers from any concern. Roughly 40% of this portfolio consists of optical-fibre and copper cable for hub-to-hub connections. The other 60%, predominantly comprising components and systems relating to connectivity and peripherals, is mainly used in the network hubs.

Fibre network systems

fibre optics
optical fibre, optical fibre cables, connectivity systems and components, active peripherals

Indoor telecom systems

Patchkabel
home networking-systems, broadband connectivity, copper cable, connectivity systems and components, active peripherals

Cases

case-glasvezel
Fibre Optic Networks
Management of optical fibre networks revolutionary automated by smart technology
Read more
Apollo
Fibre Optic Networks
CIF invests in monitoring fibre optic network with Apollo Site Management Solution
Read more
verglazing Rotterdam
Fibre Optic Networks
Fiberizing 295.000 houses in Rotterdam
Read more

Business segments